Abstract Submission Deadline: March 5th, 2021
IMPORTANT POINTS AND RULES FOR SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
Abstracts must be sent over the system in ENGLISH or TURKISH including FULL TEXT. Abstracts sent independently of the system, by post, or in languages other than English or Turkish will not be accepted. Abstracts sent over the internet, if accepted, will be printed as they arrive, so they should be free of errors.
Rules for Abstracts
1. Abstracts will be gathered via the online abstract system.
2. Names of the authors must not include their academic titles.
3. Names must be written with only the first letter capitalized, and unabbreviated.
4. The name and address of the institution where the author works must be included.
5. Abstracts headers must be in title case (first letters capitalized only), with the exception of abbreviations.
6. If abbreviations are used in the abstract, the unabbreviated form must be included in parentheses.
7. The objective and material of the project must be briefly stated. Results must be summarized with sufficient numerical data, and conclusions should be explained within the results presented.
8. The abstract must contain the following headers: Objective, Material, Method, Results, Conclusion and Keywords.
9. The abstract, not including the title, author’s name and surname must not exceed 500 words.
Please note any abstract that does not fit with one of the instructions above will be out of evaluation and rejected.
All abstracts and proceedings will be blind reviewed by the Scientific Committee. In order to have an accepted abstract being programmed by the scientific committee, symposium registration for the presenting author until March 8th is compulsory. An acceptance letter concerning the abstract evaluation result will be e-mailed to the author.
Papers accepted as poster will be published on the Symposium website as PDF.
Please while preparing your slides;
1. Do not have more than 7 rows on your slides,
2. The number of words in each row should not exceed 6,
3. Preparation of slides horizontally,
4. Tables with very large content are not included in the slides,
5. You can prepare your slides in Turkish or English.
** If you have any further questions, please contact via email@example.com